Saturday, August 19, 2006

Gotta start somewhere

It is late at night and I can't sleep. I start to search the internet, read random blogs, read friends' blogs, and I realize, blogs are pretty cool. In just a matter of moments, I know what my buddies are up to and I feel connected to them because they are speaking in their own words to their friends, including me.

So it SPARKS something inside of me. And suddenly, I want my own blog too.

I have been receiving alot of lemons lately, and if you want to journey with me as I throw away the rotten lemons and try to make lemonade with whats left, then you are reading the right blog. I also will share anything that interests me here, including gadgets, gizmos, links, photos, and more.

I welcome your comments, laughter, honesty, knowledge, advice and everything in between.

3 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything you said you welcome, you already have from me.

I'm always there to listen, care, love, hug, advise, and push your car out of the snow.

Best wishes, my friend. ;-)

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you've joined the world-of-blog! i certainly enjoy it, both from the writing side and the reading side. best of luck with it!

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sacha -- don't know in detail what's been going on with you, but I hope the bad things are over and the good ones multiply. The blog is a great idea and I'll keep checking. Big hug, Saras

 

Post a Comment

<< Home