Saturday, August 19, 2006

Lemon quotes

Some quotes I found about my blog title...

When fate hands you a lemon, make lemonade. - Dale Carnegie

We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons. -Alfred Newman

Life gave me a lemon and I got squirted in the eye. -Anonymous

At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote. - Emo Philips

Life gave me a lemon, but I didn't have any sugar for lemonade. -Anonymous

“If life deals you lemons, make lemonade; if it deals you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.”
-Unknown

Do you have any more? Here is a definition of lemonade, because as I found out living in England, lemonade has different definitions depending on where you are living...

4 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Blogger Sanjiv Gajiwala said...

Ok, if life deals you a lemon, you're supposed to make lemonade, but with tomatoes, you make bloody mary's? i say, if life gives you lemons, make lemon drop shots, and get wasted. then go to tommy's and have a chili cheeseburger. Like i just did tonight. you will NOT be disappointed.

 
At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Squeeze me baby, till the juice runs down my leg.
The way you squeeze my lemon, I'm gonna fall right out of bed." - Robert Plant (Led Zeppelin)

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Lemon tree very pretty and the lemon flower is sweet, but the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat" - Peter, Paul, and Mary

....a senior citizens perpective! lol

Take the good parts. Vitimin C, scent, save the peel for zest. If you're gonna get hit with lemons you might as well benefit.

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plus, I can't spell!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home